The EziDri Snackmaker allows you to dehydrate a large range of produce with fine temperature control.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Simple to use, the EziDri Snackmaker has a large and flexible drying capacity, making it the ideal all-rounder whether you are new to food dehydrating or much more experienced.
- Unique rising airflow pattern for fast and even drying
- No tray rotation required
- Customisable drying space can hold up to 15 trays (extra trays required)
- Comes with 5 trays, 1 mesh sheet, 1 solid sheet, detailed instructions book with recipes
- Made from food-grade ABS Plastic Polycarbonate
- 3 set thermostat settings 35ºC, 50ºC and 60ºC
- Provides great food drying variety at a competitive price point
- Optional accessories (sold separately)
The EziDri Snackmaker comes with 5 trays and three temperature settings (35ºC, 50ºC and 60ºC). By controlling the temperature, you have more flexibility and can dehydrate a greater range of produce - from fruit to vegetables, to meat, herbs and flowers. Beginners might like to start with fruit rollups and simple veggies, with the option to dehydrate much more in future without having to upgrade to a different unit!
The average drying time for the Snackmaker is 8 to 12 hours, so you can conveniently load the trays and leave it on overnight. The airflow in the Snackmaker follows a unique pattern that ensures even and fast drying, without the need to rotate trays.
Accessories are available to make the most out of your EziDri Snackmaker: extra trays(the Snackmaker can hold up to 15), spacer ringswhen you need more room to dry larger items (fruit halves etc…), mesh sheetsfor your stickier ingredients and solid sheetsfor fruit rollups.
The Snackmaker offers you great food drying variety at a reasonable price - it's the perfect raw food kitchen companion!
The Snackmaker is ideal for:
- Dehydrating all soft and hard fruits for snacks, lunch boxes, camping trips,...
- Dehydrating all soft, hard and fibrous veggies for snacks, soups, pastas,…
- Making fruit rollups
- Dehydrating meat, making beef jerky for high protein snacks
If you are brand new at food drying and looking for an easy to use dehydrator that gives you consistent results every time, consider the EziDri Classic. If you are looking for a large dehydrator that can bulk-preserve a lot of produce, the EziDri Ultramight be best for you.
The EziDri Snackmaker comes with:
- 5 trays
- 1 mesh sheet
- 1 solid sheet
- A detailed instruction book with recipes
|Model Number||Snackmaker FD500|
|Voltage||230-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions||34 cm diameter, height variable (dependent on number of trays)|
|Material||Food-grade ABS Plastic Polycarbonate|
2 Year Warranty (Domestic) and 12 Months Warranty (Commercial) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).