The EziDri Classic Everyday is a versatile all-purpose food dehydrator designed for convenience and daily use.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
The EziDri Classic Everyday is simple to operate and can dry a variety of fresh fruit and veggies, making it a great choice for first timers who have just started dehydrating food.
- Unique rising airflow pattern for fast and even drying
- No tray rotation required
- Customisable drying space can hold up to 10 trays (extra trays required)
- Comes with 4 trays, 1 mesh sheet, 1 solid sheet, detailed instructions book with recipes
- Made from food-grade ABS Plastic Polycarbonate
- Thermostat preset at 55ºC
- Ideal for beginners wanting to dry fruit and veggies
- Optional accessories (sold separately)
The EziDri Classic Food Dehydrator comes with 4 trays and a preset temperature of 55 degrees Celsius. With its single temperature setting, it is ideal for a food dehydrating beginner as it ensures a perfect result every time. The average food drying time is between 8 to 12 hours, so you can load the trays with fresh produce and leave the EziDri Classic on overnight.
Efficient and customisable
The air flows in a unique pattern which does not require rotating the trays and ensures even and fast drying.
Accessories are available to make the most out of your EziDri Classic: extra trays(the Classic can hold up to 10 trays or 6 trays if making fruit rollups), spacer ringswhen you need more room to dry larger items (fruit halves etc…), mesh sheetsfor your stickier ingredients and solid sheetsfor wet recipes.
The EziDri Classic will help you eat more wholesome nutritious foods on the go and enrich the flavours of your home cooking!
The EziDri Classic is ideal for:
- Dehydrating all soft and hard fruits for snacks, lunch boxes, camping trips,...
- Dehydrating all soft, hard and fibrous veggies for snacks, soups, pastas,…
- Making fruit rollups
The EziDri Classic Everyday comes with:
- 4 trays
- 1 mesh sheet
- 1 solid sheet
- A detailed instruction book with recipes
|Model Number||Classic FD300|
|Voltage||230-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Dimensions||34 cm diameter, height variable (dependent on number of trays)|
|Material||Food-grade ABS Plastic Polycarbonate|
2 Year Warranty (Domestic) and 12 Months Warranty (Commercial) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).