The Excalibur dries fruit, vegetables, snacks and other wholesome raw living foods quickly and easily, while preserving all their nutrients and enzymes. Conveniently equipped with a 26 hour timer to deliver delicious results every time.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Add a touch of flair to your kitchen with the limited edition Excalibur 9 Tray Food Dehydrator in a camouflage motif!
- Horizontal airflow system
- 26 hour timer for precise results
- Limited edition camouflage motif
- Temperature varies during the drying cycle tor better, quicker and safer drying
- Customisable drying space with removable trays
- 9 dishwasher-safe trays 38 cm x 38 cm lined with mesh screens
- Case and trays made from FDA-approved food contact polycarbonate
- Tray screens made from BPA-free polypropylene #5
- Adjustable thermostat ranges from 41ºC to 74ºC
- Make wholesome raw living foods with nutrients and enzymes preserved
- Optional Teflex or Silicone sheets (sold separately) - reusable and easy to clean
- Environmentally-friendly: very low wattage consumption, no harmful fumes produced
Excalibur has set the standard for Food Dehydration for over 30 years. With the 9 Tray model you can preserve all the nutritional benefits of raw food and prepare delicious snacks, lunch box meals, meat and fish dishes, soups, and even yoghurt.
- Multi-stage 3-in-1 filtration to effectively remove pollen, mildew, bacteria, dust, viruses, dander and smoke.
- Removes odours and freshens the air.
- Washable pre-filter and Hepa filter capture 99.5% of particles as small as 0.3 micron.
- Built-in sensor indicates when Hepa filter require cleaning.
- Sensor monitors air quality and displays it on LCD screen.
- Four fan speeds: Low, Medium, High, Auto.
- Timer function can be set in 1 hour increments up to 8 hours.
- Cover designed with UV light anti-exposure protection.
- Built-in negative ion generator with 1 million ions output.
- Photocatalyst function (UV rays and TiO2 filter) effectively kill bacteria, viruses and mould in the air.
- Auto switch-off after removal of the inlet panel and filters for your safety.
- Carry handle and remote control
- Coverage: approximately 60 square metres
Paralexx™ drying system with Hyperwave™ fluctuation
The Excalibur dehydrator has a unique powerful Paralexx™ drying system that produces even and fast drying, every single time. Its horizontal airflow eliminates the need to re-stack trays, and allows for fine control of temperature as no heat is lost during the drying cycle.
Most food dehydrators keep temperature constant, causing 'case hardening': food dried on the surface with remaining moisture still trapped inside - this moisture differential increases the risk of bacterial, yeast and mould growth. The Excalibur's thermostat creates a Hyperwave™ fluctuation and varies heat through the drying cycle, eliminating 'case hardening' and delivering dried food without any residual moisture, dry enough to be powdered!
A versatile best-seller
The Excalibur is versatile and has 9 fully removable trays, allowing customisation of the drying space according to your own needs. The Excalibur is a best-selling food dehydrator worldwide for good reason: it is made to a high engineering quality and gives reliable performance, time after time. Its case is manufactured from FDA-approved food contact polycarbonate that does not produce any harmful fumes while in use, unlike cheaper styrene dehydrators. The tray screens are manufactured from BPA-free polypropylene #5, the safest plastic for food contact.
All Excalibur dehydrators are sturdy and easy to clean.
Adjustable thermostat and timer
The thermostat ranges from 41ºC to 74ºC and provides fine-grain control on temperature and precision drying. The range is low enough to preserve living nutrients but high enough to meet safety standards when making meat jerky.
The timer adds convenience: load the trays, set your desired drying time and come back to perfect results! The Excalibur will turn off automatically once the timer has stopped.
Teflex and Silicone sheets (optional accessories sold separately)
These reusable food-grade solid sheets coated in teflonor siliconeare ideal for dehydrating roll-ups, fruit purée and semi-liquid / sticky foods, which would normally drip through the tray's included mesh sheet.
You can make these living foods easily with the Excalibur:
- Sprouted seed crackers
- Dried fruit
- Dried nuts
- Fruit roll-ups (Teflex sheet recommended)
- Dried herbs
- Beef jerky
Now you can enjoy healthy, easy, raw living food with one of the world's best quality dehydrators!
|Model||Limited Edition Camo Deluxe 9 Tray 4926T|
|Capacity||1.39 m2 (15 f2) Drying Area|
|Dimensions (L x H x D)||42 cm x 32 cm x 50 cm|
|Tray Dimensions||38 cm x 38 cm total dimensions, usable tray space 35 cm x 35 cm|
|Approximate running cost||6.5 cents / hour|
|Material (case, trays)||FDA-approved food contact polycarbonate|
|Material (mesh screens)||BPA-free polypropylene #5|
Domestic 5 year limited warranty: covers defects in workmanship and materials under non-commercial use and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the first 5 full years, the service centre will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufactureā€™s option free of charge. Commercial 1 year limited warranty: covers defects in workmanship, materials and service to the original purchaser. Should any part or parts become defective during the 1 year, the service centre will repair or replace the part or parts at the manufactureā€™s option free of charge. The service centre assumes no responsibility for damage caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, accident, negligence, problems due to improper assembly by the purchaser or where repairs have been made or attempted by those other than authorised by the service centre's representatives.