The Coway P210N is a dual-column filter unit that removes a broad spectrum of contaminants from tap water while leaving your water's healthy mineral content intact.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The P210N is a convenient and easy solution to give your family high quality, clean drinking water. It is compact and has a small footprint - it can be used either as a counter-top or installed under the sink to save space.
The Coway P210N Water Purifier eliminates as much as 99.9% of micro-organisms, bacteria and viruses - even particles 0.5 micron in size that might be missed by other filters. The P210N's filters provide a reduction of over 15 contaminants from tap water including chlorine, asbestos, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), lead and mercury amongst others.
Two-step filtration for purer, safer drinking water
The P210N runs tap water through a pre-filter that removes small contaminants through a process of electro-kinesis. Water then passes through a carbon block filter to ensure the thorough removal of undesirable particulate matter. In the P210N's second column, a nanotrap filter removes cysts (99.95%), viruses(99.99%), and bacteria (99.9999%) to give you drinking water that is fresher and safer.
Easy to use
The Coway P210N does not require batteries or electricity, can be used as a counter-top or under-sink unit, and will alert you when its filters need replacements (approximately every 3,785 litres). The P210N is the perfect solution to give you and your family easy access to high quality water right in the comfort of your own home!
Coway P210N features:
- Preserves your water's healthy minerals
- Dual-column electro-kinetic, carbon and nanotrap filters
- Can be used as a counter-top or under-sink unit
- Provides high quality drinking water
- 99.9% reduction in bacteria, viruses and micro-organisms
- Model: Coway P210N
- Filter: N/T (PAC) + Carbon
- Performance: reduction in Bacteria, Virus, Mercury, Chlorine, T&O, PCB, Asbestos, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Toxaphene, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Chlordane, Cysts, Turbidity, Lead, MTBE
- Flow Rate: approx. 2.5 L per minute
- Capacity: approx. 3,785 L
- Weight: 5 kg
- Dimensions (mm): 305 (W) x 275 (H) x 203 (D)
- Certification: NSF / ANSI Standards 42 and 53
- Warranty: 12 months
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).