The Coway AP-1008 CH is an award-winning smart Hepa air purifier with a powerful combination filter.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Certified by Allergy UK (formerly the British Allergy Foundation), the AP-1008 CH will keep the air in your home irresistibly clean and fresh.
- Powerful, silent and energy-efficient air flow system
- 3-stage filtration process (including true Hepa) and filter replacement indicator
- Constantly monitors and maintains indoor air quality
- 5 fan speeds: Silent, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Turbo
- Long-lasting filters easy to clean and replace
- CDS light sensor switches to Sleep Mode when ambient light fades
- Fitted with a quiet BL-DC motor, chosen for its enhanced clean air delivery rate
- Zero ozone emission
- Child-safe: operation stops automatically when the front cover is open
- High energy efficiency: Energy Star certificate with low consumption of 3.9 W in Silent mode and 37.8 W in Turbo mode
- Coverage room size: 33 square metres
Unique multi-filter design
The AP-1008 CH has a 3-stage filtration process that includes a Pre-filter, A3 Medium filter and a HEPA filter.
- The Pre-filter incorporates anti-bacterial material and thoroughly removes dust, human and pet hair and larger particles.
- The A3 Medium filter combines vacuum-metallised nano-silver with activated carbon to eliminate 99% of bacteria, 80% of dust and 40% of odours. Nano-silver's superior anti-bacterial properties and activated carbon's excellent removal of harmful gases and odours provide strengthened filter efficiency. Different sized holes at the front and back of the filter further improve dust collection.
- The Hepa filter is designed to remove 99.95% of particles as small as 0.3 micron, which typically trigger allergy and asthma symptoms. It also helps remove tobacco smoke, virus and germs and micro-dust. The Hepa filter in the AP-1008 CH has been treated with anti-bacterial nano-silver and catechin, a substance known for its ability to scavenge indoor air pollutants such as VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
Air quality is constantly checked and maintained
The AP-1008 CH has a micro-controller with dust and gas sensors constantly checking the indoor air quality level. It automatically adjusts an indicator lamp to display in real time how clean your indoor air is (ranging from blue: clean, to orange: high indoor pollution). Leaving the AP-1008 CH on auto-mode will let it automatically control the airflow according to the level of detected pollution, to ensure you're getting clean, purified indoor air at all times.
With its slim design and powerful performance, the AP 1008 CH will fit into any decor and deliver mountain-pure fresh air and a sense of well-being to your whole family.
Economical and smart
All three filters are long-lasting and can be easily cleaned or replaced without any specialised equipment, because its sturdy resin front cover is attached to the body by a magnet:
- The Pre-filtercan be rinsed with water or vacuumed and will last an extended period of time before replacement is needed.
- The A3 Medium filterlasts for up to 40 months and can be vacuumed up to 10 times.
- The Hepa filtershould be replaced every 12 to 24 months.
The AP-1008 CH also has a CDS light sensor that automatically detects variations in luminous intensity and switches to Sleep Mode when ambient light diminishes. This feature helps save energy and enhances a quiet restful sleep.
Awards & Press
- Red Dot Award 2008 for Product Design
|Power consumption (Silent / Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 / Turbo)||5 W / 6.2 W / 11 W / 17.5 W / 38 W|
|Fan speed (Silent / Level 1 / Level 2 / Level 3 / Turbo)||340 rpm / 430 rpm / 600 rpm / 730 rpm / 990 rpm|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||354 mm x 194 mm x 645 mm|
1 year warranty