Cli~mate SunSack Dehumidifying Bag - 3 PackCLI-DH150S3
Cli~mate's reusable SunSacks are an environmentally-friendly and economical solution to stop mould and reduce dampness in small confined spaces.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Designed with a wetness indicator that changes colour when maximum moisture capacity is reached, you'll never be left guessing when it's actually time to refresh the SunSacks. An easy and inexpensive way to keep humidity, mildew and rot at bay!
Each pack contains 3 SunSacks.
- Ideal for closets, drawers, pantries, camera cases, wardrobes, and more
- Reduces excessive humidity and stops mildew, mould and rot
- Absorbs and holds dampness in suspension, not in liquid form
- The blue droplet design changes colour and becomes pink when maximum moisture capacity is reached - the pink droplets return to blue once the SunSack is refreshed and ready to be used again: so simple!
- Each SunSack can be refreshed hundreds of times in a microwave oven or direct sunlight
- An environmentally-friendly solution that beats throw-away salt crystal cupboard dryers
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program
|Dimensions (per unit)||10.5 x 8 x 17.5 cm|
|Weight (per unit)||150 g|
|Material||Silica Dioxide (non-toxic, reusable)|
|Suitable for:||Indoor use only|
|What's in the box||Three Sunsacks | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).