The Cli~mate DH8D Desiccant Dehumidifier operates without loss of efficiency over a greater ambient temperature range, making it ideal for regions with pronounced seasons, or homes that experience a wider temperature gap between rooms or levels.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Equipped with an air filter and ionising function, the DH8D captures airborne pollutants and creates a drier and healthier indoor environment for you and your family!
- Reduces excess humidity and dries out moisture by expelling warm air
- Removes 8 L per day (30ºC / RH 80%)
- Built-in air filter eliminates dust and larger floating allergens
- Recommended for large areas including garages, laundries, cellars, sheds, caravans, boats, bathrooms etc
- Consistent efficiency in hot and cold environments alike (as cold as 5ºC!)
- Automatic and manual mode (with 3 humidity settings)
- On/Off timer with optional time delay and auto-restart function
- Large removable water tank with automatic shut-off when full
- Environmentally-friendly: chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) free
- Optional permanent drainage
- Asthma and allergy-friendly: helps reduce the spread of allergens by lowering humidity
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program
Download the CLI-DH8D Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||230-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Water Tank Capacity||2 L|
|Modes||High / Medium / Low|
|Relative Humidity Settings||40% / 50% / 60% / Continuous|
|Dehumidification||8 L / day (30ºC, 80% RH)|
|Dehumidification Rate||0.33 L / hour|
|Air Circulation Rate||120 m3 / hour|
|Recommended Operating Temperature Range||5ºC and above (consistant performance)|
|Timer||1 /2 / 4 / 8 hours / On-Off|
|Dimensions||351 x 180 x 500 mm|
|What's in the box||Dehumidifier | Continuous Drainage Hose | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).