The Cli~mate AP60 Hepa Air Purifier creates a cleaner and fresher indoor environment by removing airborne allergens and contaminants up to 0.3 microns in size.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Equipped with an intelligent air quality sensor, the AP60 automatically changes its fan speed when higher concentrations of impurities are detected.
- Ideal for indoor spaces up to 60 m2.
- 3-step filtration for enhanced performance and durability (pre-filter, activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa).
- Absorbs Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bad odours, cigarette smoke and chemical fumes.
- Traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Dust and odour sensors monitor air quality and adjust fan speed if higher levels of impurities are detected.
- 4 speed levels and sleep mode (ultra-quiet at under 28 dB).
- 1 / 4 / 8 hour timer.
- Child safety lock for peace of mind.
- Filter change indicator.
- Can be controlled from a distance with the included remote.
Complete with 4 fan speeds and an ultra-quiet sleep mode, hidden carry handles and a timer for greater flexibility, the AP60 will improve and freshen the quality of your indoor air for more comfortable and healthier living.
Replacement triple layer filters are available here.
|Coverage area||Up to 60 m2|
|Efficiency||Absorbs 99.5% particles up to 0.3 microns|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||41 cm x 68 cm x 18 cm|
|Power consumption||90 W|
|Clean air delivery rate||480 m3 / hour|
|Air flow / hour||520 m3 / hour|
|Decibels||Turbo mode (<58 dB), Sleep mode (<28 dB)|
2 year warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).