The Cli~mate AP30 Hepa Air Purifier creates a cleaner and fresher indoor environment by removing airborne allergens and contaminants up to 0.3 microns in size.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Equipped with an intelligent air quality sensor, the AP30 automatically changes its fan speed when higher concentrations of impurities are detected.
Programmed with turbo and sleep modes and a timer for greater flexibility, it will improve and freshen the quality of your indoor air for more comfortable and healthier living.
Replacement filters are available here.
- Ideal for indoor spaces up to 30 m2.
- 3-step filtration for enhanced performance and durability (pre-filter, activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa).
- Absorbs Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bad odours, cigarette smoke and chemical fumes.
- Traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Dust and odour sensors monitor air quality and adjust fan speed if higher levels of impurities are detected.
- Auto-modes including turbo and sleep (ultra-quiet at under 28 dB).
- 1 / 4 / 8 hour timer.
- Child safety lock for peace of mind.
- Filter change indicator.
- Can be controlled from a distance with the included remote.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program.
|Coverage area||Up to 30 m2|
|Efficiency||Absorbs 99.5% particles up to 0.3 microns|
|Dimensions||67.9 cm x 39.4 cm x 15.3 cm|
|Power consumption||55 W|
|Clean air delivery rate||105 CFM (smoke)|
|Air flow / hour||176 m3|
|Ozone release rate||Less than 0.05 PPM|
|Decibel level||Turbo mode (<58 dB), Sleep mode (<28 dB)|
2 year warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).