The Cli~mate AP20 Hepa Air Purifier creates a cleaner and fresher indoor environment by removing airborne allergens and contaminants up to 0.3 microns in size.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The AP20 will improve and freshen the quality of your indoor air for more comfortable and healthier living.
Replacement filters can be purchased here.
- 3-step filtration for enhanced performance and durability (pre-filter, activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa).
- Absorbs Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bad odours, cigarette smoke and chemical fumes.
- Traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Auto-modes including turbo and sleep (ultra-quiet at under 28dB).
- 1 / 4 / 8 hour timer.
- Child safety lock for peace of mind.
- Filter change indicator.
- Can be controlled from a distance with the included remote.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program.
|Voltage||230-240 V / 50 Hz|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||Low, Medium, High, Sleep, Automatic mode|
|Air Flow / Hour||133 m3 / hour|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||75 CFM (smoke)|
|Timer||1 / 4 / 8 hours|
|Filter Lifespan||2,000 hours of operation or 8 months|
|Dimensions||394 x 310 x 139 mm|
|Decibels||<58 dB (High), <28 dB (Sleep)|
|Coverage||Up to 20 m2|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | Triple Layer Filter | Remote | User Manual|
2 year warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).