The Cli~mate AP20 Hepa Air Purifier creates a cleaner and fresher indoor environment by removing airborne allergens and contaminants up to 0.3 microns in size.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Programmed with turbo and sleep modes and a timer for greater flexibility, it will improve and freshen the quality of your indoor air for more comfortable and healthier living.
- Ideal for indoor spaces up to 20 m2.
- 3-step filtration for enhanced performance and durability (pre-filter, activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa).
- Absorbs Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), bad odours, cigarette smoke and chemical fumes.
- Traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Auto-modes including turbo and sleep (ultra-quiet at under 28dB).
- 1 / 4 / 8 hour timer.
- Child safety lock for peace of mind.
- Filter change indicator.
- Can be controlled from a distance with the included remote.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program.
Replacement filters can be purchased here.
|Coverage area||Up to 20 m2|
|Efficiency||Absorbs 99.5% particles up to 0.3 microns|
|Negative ion output||3 million anions/cm3|
|Dimensions||39.4 cm x 31 cm x 13.9 cm|
|Power consumption||35 W|
|Clean air delivery rate||75 CMB (smoke)|
|Air flow / hour||133 m3|
|Decibel level||Turbo mode (58 dB), Sleep mode (28 dB)|
2 year warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).