Cli~mate AP10 Desktop Hepa Air PurifierCLI-AP10-W
The Cli~mate AP10 Desktop Hepa Air Purifier is a convenient portable solution to reduce airborne pollutants and deodorise the air in small areas.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
The Cli~mate AP10 can be powered by an adapter or USB cable and will create a healthier and fresher indoor environment wherever you take it.
- Ideal for small indoor spaces up to 10 m2 such as bedrooms, work areas, home offices, …
- Activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa dual layer filter.
- Absorbs bad odours and traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Produces a soothing soft blue LED light while in use.
- Can be used with any water-based essential oil to deodorise and fragrance the air.
- Comes with a 10mL bottle of Eucalyptus aromatic oil.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program.
Replacement Hepa filters are available here.
|Coverage area||Up to 10 m2|
|Efficiency||Absorbs 99.5% particles up to 0.3 microns|
|Dimensions||20 cm x 20 cm x 18 cm|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).