Cli~mate AP10 Desktop Hepa Air PurifierCLI-AP10-W
The Cli~mate AP10 Desktop Hepa Air Purifier is a convenient portable solution to reduce airborne pollutants and deodorise the air in small areas.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Cli~mate AP10 creates a healthier and fresher indoor environment wherever you take it.
The AP10 can also be powered by a USB cable, making it the perfect desktop air purifier.
Replacement Hepa filters are available here.
- Ideal for small indoor spaces up to 10 m2 such as bedrooms, work areas, home offices, …
- Activated carbon and grade H12 Hepa dual layer filter.
- Absorbs bad odours and traps 99.5% of common allergy triggers as small as 0.3 microns including dust, pollen, pet dander, mould and bacteria.
- Produces a soothing soft blue LED light while in use.
- Can be used with any water-based essential oil to deodorise and fragrance the air.
- Comes with a 10mL bottle of Eucalyptus aromatic oil.
- Approved by the National Asthma Council Australia's Sensitive Choice Program.
|Alternate Power Source||USB|
|Adjustable Fan Speed||Low, High|
|Clean Air Delivery Rate||20 m3 / hour (pollen)|
|Essential Oil Diffusion||Yes (aroma cup included)|
|Dimensions||200 x 200 x 180 mm|
|Coverage||Up to 10 m2|
|What's in the box||Air Purifier | USB Adapter | Eucalyptus Aroma Oil 10mL | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).