The Cli~mate AH300 releases cool mist and negative ions, resulting in an optimal, clean and fresh indoor environment.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
- Quiet ultrasonic technology adds moisture to the air
- Humidification rate 300 mL / hour (on level 3)
- Intuitive touch control panel
- LED screen display with current temperature and humidity readings
- Double mist outlet for better mist spread
- Large tank with convenient carry handle
- Negative ions help purify the air
- Included conditioning water cartridge kills bacteria for clean mist
- Aroma pad enables essential oil use
- Safe to use unattended: auto shut-off when empty
- Timer settings up to 12 hours for added convenience
- Remote control
- Coverage up to 50m2
The AH300 can set desired humidity from 45% to 75% with its easy to use touch control panel. Current temperature and humidity can be read easily on the LED display, and adjusted as needed.
Increased moisture in the air may help ease symptoms associated with dry air, especially in those with sinus or breathing issues, dry skin and allergies.
The AH300 uses ultrasonic vibrations to produce vaporised mist, a very quiet and reliable technology. It offers 3 mist volume levels, and a double mist outlet to spread mist more evenly.
The AH300 has a large 5L water tank and convenient carry handle to make refilling easy and hassle-free. Its timer function can be set from 1 hour up to 12, and it can be controlled by remote control.
Essential oil use
The AH300 comes with an aroma pad for optional essential oil use (essential oils not included). A great idea for those who want to pair the benefits of increased air moisture with aromatherapy!
The manufacturer recommends changing the conditioning cartridgeevery 12 months or 1,000L.
|Power consumption||Maximum 30 W|
|Humidification rate||300mL/hour (on level 3)|
|Tank capacity||5 L|
|Dimensions||30 cm x 13 cm x 33 cm|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).