Enjoy slow cooked dinners without having to monitor the pot.
Why slow cook?
Slow cooking is a method that retains most of the ingredients' moisture, which yields delicious and tender results. The Smart Temp is designed to replicate this cooking method and develop all the flavours and textures with long cooking times and low temperatures.
The Smart Temp automatically controls temperature to avoid overheating. Choose from 4 settings:
- Low - for recipes requiring extensive simmering periods, recipes with large quantities of liquid like soups, or large pieces of meat
- Medium - ideal for recipes that take 4 to 6 hours cooking time
- High - use for dried beans and pulses - will cook in half the time required for the Low setting
- Warm - this setting is not a cooking setting and should only be used to keep food at serving temperature
Keep Warm feature
When the cooking cycle is finished, the Smart Temp automatically switches to Keep Warm mode and will display the amber Warm light. The Keep Warm setting can last up to 5 hours for Rice* so you can start preparing lunch or dinner well in advance.
Adapt your favourite recipes
The instruction manual will guide you through adapting recipes to be slow cooked. You will be able to rediscover your favourite dishes or try new ideas easily.
- Removable cooking bowl that can be used for serving
- Wrap-around element ensures even heat distribution for up to 10 hours
Occasional stirring will improve flavour distribution, especially on the High temperature setting.
The glass lid and crockery bowl are dishwasher-safe.
- Large capacity 6L bowl
- 3 cooking temperatures and warm setting
- Keep Warm function
- Cook 'N' Look lid
- Intuitive LED user interface
- Detailed instructions with a guide to slow cooking and recipes
Download the Smart Temp Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Settings||Low, Medium, High and Warm|
|Dimensions||465 x 295 x 370 mm|
|Materials||Stainless steel, Glass lid, Ceramic bowl|
|What's in the box||Slow Cooker | User Manual|
12 Months Limited Product Warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).