Breville Searing Slow Cooker creates delicious dishes and roasts with enhanced flavour.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Searing Slow Cooker layers flavours with the one pot cooking technique.
Why slow cook?
Slow cooking is a method that retains most of the ingredients' moisture, which yields delicious and tender results. The Searing Slow Cooker is capable of replicating this cooking method and develop all the flavours and textures with long cooking times and low temperatures.
- Slow Cook Low - low temperatures for long cooking times, no stirring required
- Slow Cook High - cooks in around half the time as the Low setting - may boil, occasional stirring advised
- Steam - no-fat cooking of meat, fish and vegetables
- Yoghurt - only to be used for yoghurt for food-safety reasons
The browning functions will take care of all sautéing and searing tasks. They are ideal for browning meat and vegetables prior to slow cooking.
- High Sear
Keep Warm function
Both automatic and manual, will operate for up to 4 hours. Switches automatically after the Slow Cook programmes.
Flavour layering is a technique used by chefs which consists in using the same pan for browning aromatics and meats, then slow cooking a dish. This results in intensified flavours and delicious tender textures.
You can steam vegetables, poultry or fish with the included stainless steel tray. Simply add stock or water at the bottom of the cooking bowl, place the food on the stainless steel tray and cover. The glass lid lets you monitor food without having to let steam escape.
You can easily make natural or flavoured yoghurt right in the cooking bowl.
- Toughened glass lid with dual locking handles
- Stainless steel trivet for large portion steaming and roasting
- Removable aluminium cooking bowl with non-stick coating
- Cool touch handles
- Large 6L capacity
- Intuitive control panel
- 5 browning settings and 4 cooking functions
- Keep Warm function (up to 4 hours)
Download the Searing Slow Cooker Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Settings||Slow Cook Low, Slow Cook High, Steam, Yoghurt|
|Dimensions||260 x 284 x 440 mm|
|Materials||Brushed stainless steel, tempered glass, aluminium|
|What's in the box||Cooker | Steaming Tray | User Manual|
12 Months Replacement Warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).