Breville Fast Slow Pro offers options to cook quickly and slowly to adapt to your cooking and eating schedule.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Fast Slow Pro controls time, temperature and pressure to deliver delicious results no matter the cooking method chosen.
Why slow cook or cook using pressure?
Pressure cooking is a time-saving method which cooks dishes in a fraction of the time they would take with a conventional cooking method (up to 70% faster). This cooking method also preserves more nutrients as very little water is required. You can cook many varied dishes with a pressure cooker, from roasts to casseroles, soups and even desserts.
Slow cooking takes the opposite approach and cooks foods for longer at a much lower temperature. By having both options you are always in control of time and are able to optimise what's for dinner and your evening schedule.
- Pressure Cook - adjust desired pressure and cook for up to 2 hours
- Slow Cook - choose high or low temperature and cook for up to 12 hours
- Reduce - choose from 3 heat settings, and use to finish sauces or stocks, for up to 2 hours
- Sear - use to brown root veg and meats, for up to 45 mn
- Sauté - choose from 3 heat settings, and use to brown aromatic ingredients like onions, curry pastes, garlic, for up to 45 mn
- Steam - use the included trivet and steaming basket for meat, vegetables or fish, cook for up to 1 hour
- Custom - enter your own cooking, time and pressure settings, which will be stored in the memory of the cooker
Keep warm function
Keep Warm will maintain food at serving temperature and can also be used as a stand-alone function. It can automatically turn on after the Slow Cook and Pressure programmes for up to 2 hours, but can also be toggled off.
3 steam release methods
- Auto Quick - quick pressure release to minimise risk of overcooking, or short cooking times
- Auto Pulse - bursts to minimise food disturbance
- Natural Steam Release - will subside inside the pot to preserve integrity of sensitive ingredients
- Altitude Adjust function for consistent cooking conditions
- 8 pressure levels range from low for delicate foods to high for extra fast cooking
- Intuitive LCD screen confirms countdown timer, pressure and temperature inside the pot
- Multiple safety systems (safety locking pin, lock lid alert to prevent operation if the lid is not on correctly, hands-free steam release)
- Removable bowl can go from kitchen to table to serve
Sautéing and searing before pressure or slow cooking isn't necessary but intensifies flavour and locks in moisture.
The removable lid and cooking bowl are dishwasher-safe but the manufacturer recommends hand-washing, to preserve the ceramic coating on the bowl.
- Large capacity 6L bowl
- Keep Warm feature
- 7 cooking settings
- Quality materials (stainless steel)
- Detailed instruction manual with cooking tables and recipe book
Download the Fast Slow Pro Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Settings||Pressure Cook, Slow cook, Reduce, Sear, Sauté, Steam, Custom|
|Dimensions||348 x 323 x 343 mm|
|Materials||Brushed stainless steel|
|What's in the box||Cooker | Steaming Basket | Trivet | User Manual | Recipe Book|
12 Months Replacement Warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).