Breville Custom Loaf Pro expands the possibilities of home-baked bread with pre-programmed cycles and complete manual control.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Custom Loaf Pro has 14 settings for increased versatility and inspiration, which also cater to those on special diets.
Why make your own bread?
Aside from the delicious smell of freshly-baked bread, there are added benefits to making your own at home. You can bake it to your own taste and most importantly control exactly what ingredients you use. This is especially relevant if you follow a gluten-free or yeast-free diet as many of the bread alternatives offered commercially are quite expensive and usually contain long lists of ingredients and preservatives.
The Custom Loaf Pro offers 13 preset and 1 manual programmes which will produce different flavour profiles and textures:
- Custom: completely manual - all settings are saved by the bread maker for repeat recipes
- Basic: all-purpose setting - ideal for store-bought bread mixes
- Basic rapid: shorter all-purpose cycle
- Whole wheat: for breads that contain more than 50% whole wheat or grains, or specialty flours (barley, rye)
- Whole wheat rapid: cycle lasts approx. 1 hour less
- Gluten-free: for recipes using gluten-free flours like rice, potato, tapioca, arrowroot,...
- Crusty loaf: for a crisp crust and chewy firm inner crumb (sometimes referred to as French bread)
- Sweet: lower bake temperature to keep sweet dough mixes from browning
- Yeast-free: for breads using baking powder or baking soda as raising agents - ideal for batters that are more liquid, corn bread, and can also be used for cake mixes
- Dough: knead and first rise only - for dough that needs to be shaped by hand before baking
- Dough - pizza: knead with a very short rising cycle
- Dough - pasta: knead cycle only, no rising
- Bake only: can darken, crisp, warm or melt toppings on already-baked loaves, bake dough kneaded by hand
- Jam: use the included fixed paddle to make delicious fruit jams
Each preset programme's stages (kneading, rising, punch-down, baking,...) can be modified to your specifications.
You can choose your crust colour from Light through to Medium and Dark and four loaf sizes: 500g, 750g, 1kg and 1.25 kg.
The Custom Loaf Pro has an Automatic Fruit and Nut Dispenser which will tip your add-in ingredients into the dough at the right time. You can add nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, even sliced olives, cheese or herbs to make a selection of sweet or savoury breads.
Timer delay function
Set the Custom Loaf Pro in the evening and you will be enjoying fresh bread for breakfast without a run to the bakery. Wake up to the smell of warm bread baked exactly to your taste!
- Pause: can be used before the baking cycle begins to add decorative glazes or shape bread (braided or rolled breads, pull-apart rolls,...)
- Collapsible kneading blade: folds down once the kneading cycle is over to allow more room for the dough to rise, and minimise the hole at the bottom of the baked loaf
- Track progress: large viewing window, LCD panel and light button to illuminate the baking chamber
- Keep Warm: holds the temperature of the baked bread for up to 60 mn after the end of the programme. It can be turned completely off if you prefer to take your bread out of the baking chamber and cool it on a rack at the end of the baking cycle
- Power interruption protection: if a power interruption of 60 mn or less is detected, or if the machine is accidentally switched off while it is running
- 13 automatic + 1 manual programmes and 3 crust colours
- Gluten-free and yeast-free recipes
- 4 loaf sizes
- Intuitive control panel
- 13 hour timer delay
- Automatic dispenser for add-in ingredients
- 60 mn power interruption protection
- Extensive instruction manual with tips and recipes
Download the Custom Loaf Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Automatic Programmes||Custom, Basic, Basic rapid, Whole wheat, Whole wheat rapid, Gluten-free, Crusty loaf, Sweet, Yeast-free, Dough, Dough - pizza, Dough - pasta, Bake only|
|Crust Settings||Light, Medium, Dark|
|Dimensions||412 x 182 x 273 mm|
|Materials||Stainless steel housing|
|What's in the box||Bread Maker | User Manual|
12 Months Limited Warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).