Breville Bakers Oven simplifies home-made bread and makes it accessible for those on special diets.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Bakers Oven offers variety and customisation with pre-set programmes and crust colour selection.
Why make your own bread?
Aside from the delicious smell of freshly-baked bread, there are added benefits to making your own at home. You can bake it to your own taste and most importantly control exactly what ingredients you use. This is especially relevant if you follow a gluten-free or yeast-free diet as many of the bread alternatives offered commercially are quite expensive and usually contain long lists of ingredients and preservatives.
The Bakers Oven is more advanced and will not simply mix, knead and bake dough. It offers 9 preset programmes which will produce different flavour profiles and textures:
- Rapid: shorter kneading and rising times for a baked loaf in less than two and a half hours
- Sweet: longer rising time and lower baking temperature
- French: longer rising time and higher baking temperature - results in a coarse textured crumb and hard crust
- Yeast-free: bicarb soda or baking powder used as the raising agent, refer to the manual for more information
- Whole wheat
- Gluten-free: one rise only and no punch down
- Bake only: the baking time can be extended by one hour, recommended for those who enjoy a crispier crust. Can also be used to warm loaves or melt or crips toppings
- Dough: 90 mn cycle to pre-prepare dough that will be hand-kneaded and baked in a conventional oven (for bread rolls, pizza,...)
You can choose your crust colour from Light through to Medium and Dark and two loaf sizes: 750g and 1kg.
The Bakers Oven will issue 10 beeps at the optimal time for you to drop extra ingredients into the dough. You can add nuts, seeds, dried fruit, chocolate chips, even sliced olives, cheese or herbs to make a selection of sweet or savoury breads.
The Add-in ingredient beeper is not available in all preset programmes (only Basic, Rapid, Sweet, French, Whole Wheat and Dough).
Timer delay function
Set the Bakers Oven in the evening and you will be enjoying fresh bread for breakfast without a run to the bakery. Wake up to the smell of warm bread baked exactly to your taste!
You can choose between two loaf sizes: .
The control panel lets you track progress and you can also check on the bread through the large viewing window.
The Bakers Oven will resume its current programme automatically if a power interruption of 5 mn or less is detected, or if the machine is accidentally switched off while it is running.
- Select from 9 automatic programmes and 3 crust colours
- Produces gluten-free and yeast-free loaves
- Intuitive control panel
- 13 hour timer delay
- Add-in ingredient beeper
- Power interruption protection
- Instruction manual with thorough advice and tips
Download the Baker's Oven Instruction Manual here.
|Voltage||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Automatic Programmes||Basic, Rapid, Sweet, French, Yeast-free, Whole wheat, Gluten-free, Bake only, Dough|
|Crust Settings||Light, Medium, Dark|
|Dimensions||373 x 273 x 285 mm|
|What's in the box||Bread Maker | User Manual|
12 Months Replacement Warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).