Blooms Horse Chestnut 1500 mg - 90 capsulesBLHC
Blooms Horse Chestnut 1500 mg can assist improving tone of small blood vessels as well as the appearance of spider veins and varicose veins.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Horse Chestnut is helpful to maintain healthy blood circulation in the legs and feet. It can also help relieve symptoms of poor circulation such as leg pain, swelling of legs and/or feet, cramps, heaviness, spasms and itchiness.
Benefits of Blooms Horse Chestnut 1500 mg:
- In clinical results active constituent Escin has a venotonic activity and relieves symptoms of diminished venous tone and capillary fragility.
- Helps relieve symptoms of poor circulation.
- Helps tone up vein walls and improves blood flow back to the heart.
- Helps stop excessive leaking through walls of fragile capillaries, and relieve swelling.
- Appears to have a normalising action on connective tissue, which reduces capillary fragility and permeability.
- Can help increase the contractile action of embedded fibres in the blood vessel walls, improving venous tone.
Contains 90 capsules.
Each capsule contains:
|Aesculus hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) extract equiv. to dry seed||1.5 g (1500 mg)|
|Standardised to Escin||50 mg|
Adults: Take two capsules daily.