Blooms Herb-a-lax Smooth Move - 200gBLHERSM
Helpful in supporting gastrointestinal health. Blooms Herb-a-lax Smooth Move is a natural laxative that helps alleviate bloating and wind, as well as having a prebiotic action in the gastrointestinal tract to maintain a healthy balance of good bacteria.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Blooms Herb-a-lax Smooth Move:
- Comes as an easy to take orange-flavoured powder, mixed easily with water or juicer.
- Contains senna, useful to relieve constipation by stimulating intestinal peristalsis (contractions which push food along).
- Contains larch gum, which supports the intestinal tract's friendly bacteria and maintains good gastrointestinal health.
- Contains buckthorn bark, a gentle laxative that has a calming action.
- Contains psyllium husk, naturally rich in fibre - a gentle bulking laxative that helps clean the intestinal tract and soften stool.
- Contains dill, an antispasmodic herb that helps relieve bloating and has a carminative action on the intestines.
- Contains liquorice root, an anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic herb.
- Trusted for over 50 years, and best used with a diet rich in fresh fruit and vegetables, whole grains, nuts and seeds and foods rich in dietary fibre.
Each 5 g serve contains:
|Larix arabinogalactan (Larch gum)||2g (2000mg)|
|Senna leaf powder||284 mg|
|Rhamnus frangula (Buckthorn) bark powder||23 mg|
|Psyllium husk powder||6 mg|
|Anethum graveolens (Dill) seed powder||6 mg|
|Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root powder||6 mg|
Regular exercise and plenty of drinking water will help improve your general wellbeing and overall health!
Adults: One serve (approximately 5g) is equivalent to one heaped metric teaspoon. Take one to two serves with water or fruit juice.
Children: On medical advice. Start with no more than half the adult dose (2.5g) increasing to adult dosage if necessary. Use in children under 12 years of age is not recommended.