Blooms Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg - 400 capsulesBLEPOL
Helpful in relieving pre-menstrual tension (PMT) and menopausal symptoms. Blooms Evening Primrose Oil can also help reduce joint swelling and pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism.
Blooms Evening Primrose Oil improves digestion and assists in maintaining healthy blood circulation, blood pressure and cholesterol level.
- Naturally rich in the omega-6 essential fatty acid Gamma-Linolenic Acid (GLA).
- Supplementation may assist those with minor skin disorders as adults and children with atopic dermatitis and eczema are often deficient in GLA. May assist in treating psoriasis, dry itchy skin, dandruff and brittle nails.
- Helps build the immune system's resistance to minor upper respiratory infections and allergies.
- Assists in relieving pain associated with arthritis and rheumatism including joint swelling and stiffness.
- Assists in maintaining healthy normal nerve and brain function.
- Helps to relieve constipation and improve digestion.
- Helps manage medically-diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Helps with the maintenance of normal healthy blood circulation, blood pressure, cholesterol levels in healthy people.
- Helps relieve temporarily PMT and menopause symptoms such as breast tenderness, night sweats and hot flushes.
Each capsule contains:
|Evening primrose oil||1 g (1000 mg)|
|gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) 10%||100 mg|
Adults: Take one capsule two to three times daily with food.
For dry skin conditions take two capsules two to three times daily with food.