Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Plus - 90 capsulesBLCQP
Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Plus helps replenish the body's reserves of this naturally-occurring antioxidant, critical to our overall energy levels and well being and helpful in preventing oxidation of bad cholesterol.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Benefits of Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Plus:
- Helps boost vitality and stamina as well as replenish reserves of CoQ10 which progressively diminish with age.
- Formula combines CoQ10 with salmon oil and Vitamin E to boost absorption.
- May help women taking oral contraceptives boost their lowered levels of CoEnzyme Q10 and Vitamin E.
- Scavenges free radicals and may be helpful in maintaining healthy peripheral circulation.
- Helps reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol oxidation and is particularly helpful if you are on cholesterol-lowering medication as this can lower levels of CoEnzyme Q10 and decrease your energy levels.
- Assists with production of the basic energy unit ATP (adenosine triphosphate), necessary for all cells to function optimally.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart.
- Helps improve tissue oxygenation and cell membrane stability.
- Helps maintain adequate levels of CoQ10, especially important in cells that have a high energy turnover (muscle, nerve, white blood cells and cardiac).
Each capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)||50 mg|
|Fish Oil - natural salmon oil||150 mg|
|Equiv. omega 3 marine triglycerides||45 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E)(50IU)||33.6 mg|
Adults: Take 1 capsule 3 times daily with food.
Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.