Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Max 150mg - 60 capsulesBLCQMAX
Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Max contains Fish Oil and Vitamin E which help optimise the absorption of CoEnzyme Q10, a powerful antioxidant found in every living cell (especially the heart muscle) that protects against free radical damage and bad cholesterol.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Blooms CoEnzyme Q10 Max assists in improving stamina, endurance and speeds up recovery after exercise.
- One a day formula helps boost vitality, stamina and recovery and replenish reserves of CoQ10 which diminish as we age.
- May help women taking oral contraceptives boost their lowered levels of CoEnzyme Q10 and Vitamin E.
- Scavenges free radicals and may be helpful in maintaining healthy peripheral circulation.
- Helps reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol oxidation and is particularly helpful if you are on cholesterol-lowering medication as this can lower levels of CoEnzyme Q10 and decrease your energy levels.
- Assists with production of the basic energy unit ATP (adenosine triphosphate), necessary for all cells to function optimally.
- Helps maintain a healthy heart.
- Helps improve tissue oxygenation and cell membrane stability.
- Helps maintain adequate levels of CoQ10, especially important in cells that have a high energy turnover (muscle, nerve, white blood cells and cardiac).
Each soft gel capsule contains:
|Ubidecarenone (CoEnzyme Q10)||150 mg|
|Fish Oil – natural||150 mg|
|Equiv. Omega-3 marine triglycerides||45 mg|
|d-alpha-Tocopherol (Vitamin E 50IU)||33.6 mg|
Adults: Take one capsule daily with food.