Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 - 200 capsulesBMRFOL
Blackmores Fish Oil 1000 is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, traditionally used to relieve joint swelling associated with arthritis. Fish oil is also beneficial to maintain a healthy heart, joints, brain and eyes.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Fish oil is a natural source of omega-3 essential fatty acids. The membrane of every cell in the body is built using essential fatty acids. For optimal health and fluidity membranes utilising phospholipids derived from essential polyunsaturated fatty acids are more fluid and function better than membranes made up of saturated fat or trans-fatty acids. Cell membranes regulate what goes into and comes out of each living cell, and when working at optimal levels the cell will retain health through nutrients and be responsive to hormones.
Omega-3 fatty acids are also used in the manufacture of substances known as prostaglandins and leukotrienes. Prostaglandins and leukotrienes play an important role in maintaining immune function, muscle function, blood function and regulation of inflammation. Fish oil appears to relieve the pain of rheumatoid arthritis due to the role of omega-3 fatty acids in suppressing the production of inflammatory compounds.
Fish oil also helps to lower fats (triglycerides) in blood by inhibiting triglyceride synthesis in the liver, supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
Features and benefits:
- Naturally rich source of omega-3 essential fatty acids.
- Helps to reduce inflammation and joint swelling associated with arthritis.
- Helps to support heart and cardiovascular health.
- Helps to assist in the maintenance of normal eye and brain function.
- Helps to decrease fat in the blood of healthy people.
- Tested for mercury and surfactant free.
Contains 200 capsules.
|Fish oil (Natural)||1 g (1000 mg)|
|containing omega-3 marine triglycerides as:||300 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||180 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||120 mg|
As an omega-3 supplement:
- Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children 2-12 years - Take 1 capsule a day (pierce and squeeze into milk, juice or cereal), or as professionally prescribed.
For relief of joint inflammation:
- Adults - Take up to 4 capsules 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed.