Blackmores Bio C Chewable 500mg - 50 tabletsBMRBCC
Assists in reducing the severity and duration of colds. Blackmores Bio C® Chewable is an easy to take, great-tasting vitamin C tablet that contains no artificial sweeteners.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $35
Australian Owned & Operated
Vitamin C is not manufactured by the human body and must be sourced from our diet. Stress of all kinds (ill health or emotional stress for example) increases the excretion of vitamin C from the body, and may increase the need to replenish this vitamin. If your dietary intake is low or an individual's need is particularly high, vitamin supplementation may be of benefit.
Vitamin C is involved in hundreds of biological processes. In immunity, it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies and is beneficial when battling the symptoms of the common cold.
Vitamin C is also involved in the manufacture of collagen, an important structural protein in the body found in cartilage and tendons. Collagen helps support blood vessels, and due to its role in collagen manufacture vitamin C is necessary for wound repair. Citrus bioflavonoids have also been shown to strengthen capillary function by reducing fragility of capillary walls and improving capillary permeability.
Features and benefits:
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates to be gentle on the stomach
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract that helps boost its action and efficacy.
- Contains no artificial sweeteners.
- Reduces the severity and duration of colds.
- Acts as a strong antioxidant that protects against free radical damage.
- Promotes wound healing and supports skin suppleness and elasticity via its role in collagen production.
- Maintains capillary health.
Contains 50 x 500 mg tablets.
|Ascorbic acid||200 mg|
|Sodium ascorbate||200 mg|
|Calcium ascorbate||175 mg|
|Total vitamin C||500 mg|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||10 mg|
- Adults – Chew 1 tablet twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed. At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 2 tablets 3 times a day.
- Children 4-12 years – Chew 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice.