BioChef Ceramic Knife Twin Gift Set BlackKT-CK-TSD-BL
Made from professional-grade zirconium oxide, BioChef Ceramic Knives make food preparation quicker and easier. Unlike standard stainless blades, ceramic knives stay sharp for ten times longer and don't cause any food oxidisation or taste contamination.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The BioChef Ceramic Knives Twin Gift Set is ideal for all your peeling and precision work. It contains:
- BioChef Ceramic Chef Knife (12.7 cm blade)
- BioChef Ceramic Paring Knife (7.6 cm blade)
Caring for your BioChef knives is easy:
- Use a plastic or wooden chopping board (never use a BioChef knife on a hard chopping board or surface like marble, glass, metal or ceramic as the blade may chip).
- Do not use a BioChef knife on frozen or very hard foods.
- If your BioChef knife needs sharpening, take it to a professional sharpener - ceramic knives should not be sharpened on anything other than a powered diamond sharpening wheel.