Aquaport M Series Twin Stage Water Filtration System provides sediment and activated carbon filtration, to reduce suspended particles, chlorine, bad taste and odours.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The M Series Twin Stage filter comes with everything required for installation.
The manufacturer recommends you use a qualified licensed plumber to instal the system - if you'd like to instal the system, please observe the instructions supplied strictly and completely.
- Auto shut-off on the filter heads
- Cartridge 1 (1 µm polypropylene sediment filter) removes dust, silt, rust, sediment and scale
- Cartridge 2 (Granular Activated Carbon) reduces chlorine as well as offensive taste and odours
- ¼ turn and release: replacing cartridges is a simple as changing a light bulb!
- Cartridge replacement recommended every 12 months or 6,500 L (whichever happens first)
|Dimensions||35 x 12.5 x 9 cm|
|Flow Rate||Up to 3 L / mn|
|Working pressure||200 ~ 860 kPa|
|Temperature||For use with cold water only (1 ~ 38ºC)|
|Filter Lifespan||6500 L or 12 months|
|What's in the box||Assembly Head | Carbon Filter Cartridge | Sediment Filter Cartridge | 3 Metres of 1/4" Tubing | Pressure Limiting Dual Check Valve | Mains Connection with Shut Off Valve | Thread Sealing Tape | Screws for Mounting Bracket | User Manual|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in New South Wales, Australia).