Aquaport M Series Twin Stage Water Filtration System provides sediment and activated carbon filtration, to reduce suspended particles, chlorine, bad taste and odours.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
Features of the Aquaport M Series Twin Stage Water Filtration System:
- Auto shut-off on the filter heads
- Cartridge 1 (1 µm polypropylene sediment filter) removes dust, silt, rust, sediment and scale
- Cartridge 2 (Granular Activated Carbon) reduces chlorine as well as offensive taste and odours
- ¼ turn and release: replacing cartridges is a simple as changing a light bulb!
- Cartridge replacement recommended every 12 months or 6,500 L (whichever happens first)
Replacement cartridges for the Twin Stage Water Filtration system are available here.
|Flow rate||Up to 3L / pm|
|Working pressure||200 ~ 860 kpa|
|Temperature||1 ~ 38ĀŗC|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||35 cm x 12.5 cm x 9 cm|
12 months warranty (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in South Australia, Australia).