Angel 8500 Stainless Steel Twin Gear JuicerANG8500
The Angel 8500 is manufactured entirely from food and medical grade stainless steel (with surgical grade twin gears and extracting screen housing) and boasts remarkable extraction power: up to 30% more than comparable twin gear juicers.
FREE Shipping within Australia over $100
Australian Owned & Operated
The Angel 8500 Twin Gear juicer is the latest top of the line model released in 2014-15 with upgraded features. You can read our Angel Profile here for more on the brand and its technology.
- Upgraded motor and gear box
- Upgraded safety sensors and cooling systems
- Redesigned control board
Good design and materials
Angel juicers are the only stainless steel juicers on the market. The 8500 combines both medical and surgical-grade steel. Each model is built by hand in Korea and incorporates smart safety features including:
- Overheating prevention: automatic heat sensor on the motor, inbuilt cooling fan
- Double protection of the motor, main housing and screen housing
- Internal gear protection
- Extra rocker switch with reinforced panel
- Jamming detection: automatic overload sensor that stops the juicer
Ideal for juicing:
- Fibrous and stringy vegetables (carrot, celery)
- Pine needles
- Hard and soft fruit
Extra attachments available
An optional coarse attachment with larger holes is available to those who mostly juice soft fruit and vegetables such as citrus, pineapple, grapes, and berries. The Angel 8500 can juice all of these perfectly well but may take longer to do so with its standard screen.
With the Nut Butter Attachment, you can turn your Angel 8500 into a living food processor and make a variety of delicious and wholesome recipes such as nut milks, meat pâté, baby food, nut butters, tofu and frozen fruit sorbets and desserts.
The Angel 8500 is sometimes referred to as 'Angelia'.
The Angel 8500 is identical in many ways to the Angel 5500 - the main differences are the 8500’s twin gears and extracting screen housing are made from a different grade stainless steel (316 surgical), the 8500 is a very recent release with improved design, and the reverse function engages automatically when jamming is detected.
Spare parts for the 8500 are available on special order, you can click here to fill out an order request form.
To maximise the Angel 8500's effectiveness, take care not to overload the feeding chute which would result in jamming and limit maximum extraction.
10 minutes rest is suggested per every 30 to 40 minutes of use.
- Upgraded features and design
- Cold-press twin gear juicer with 82 RPM
- Dual-stage juicing with continuous pulp ejection
- Can juice a wide range of fruit, veg and herbs without effort
- Precision engineering and high quality construction
- 3 HP motor for efficient performance
- Extremely sturdy materials (304 and 316 grade stainless steel body and parts)
- Safety features for peace of mind
- Increase versatility with extra optional attachments
|Voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Feeding Chute Size||43 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||49.5 x 19.7 x 26.7 cm|
|Motor||3 HP with automatic heat sensor|
|Recommended usage||30 to 40 mn, 10 mn rest|
|Material||316 Grade Stainless Steel (twin gears and extracting screen housing), 304 Grade (all other parts)|
|What's in the box||Juicer | Wooden Pusher | Cleaning Brush | Screen Cleaning Knife | Power Cord | Juice Tub | Pulp Collector|
10 year Australian warranty (motor), 1 year (parts) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).