Angel 5500 Stainless Steel Twin Gear JuicerANG5500
The Angel 5500 Twin Gear juicer is manufactured entirely from medical grade stainless steel and boasts remarkable extraction power - up to 30% more than comparable twin gear juicers and up to 50% more than standard cold press models.
The Angel's specialised design will delight serious juicing enthusiasts and yield a living juice of remarkable quality and taste, with an extremely high nutritional profile (you can read our Angel Profile here for more on the brand and its technology).
Built to last with quality materials
Angel juicers are the only stainless steel juicers on the market. Each model is built by hand in Korea and incorporates smart safety features including:
- Overheating prevention: automatic heat sensor on the motor, inbuilt cooling fan
- Double protection of the motor, main housing and screen housing
- Internal gear protection
- Extra rocker switch with reinforced panel
- Jamming detection: automatic overload sensor that stops the juicer
Ideal for juicing:
- Fibrous and stringy vegetables (carrot, celery)
- Pine needles
- Hard and soft fruit
Extra attachments available
An optional coarse attachment with larger holes is available to those who mostly juice soft fruit and vegetables such as citrus, pineapple, grapes, and berries. The Angel 5500 can juice all of these perfectly well but may take longer to do so with its standard screen.
With the Nut Butter Attachment, you can turn your Angel 5500 into a living food processor and make a variety of delicious and wholesome recipes such as nut milks, meat pâté, baby food, nut butters, tofu and frozen fruit sorbets and desserts.
The Angel 5500 is sometimes referred to as 'Angelia'.
The Angel 5500 is identical to the Angel 7500 except for one feature: when jamming is detected, the 7500 engages its automatic reverse function whilst the 5500 stops (the reverse action switch has to be turned on manually).
Spare parts for the 5500 are available here.
To maximise the Angel 5500's effectiveness, take care not to overload the feeding chute which would result in jamming and limit maximum extraction (in case of jamming, simply switch the Angel to reverse action).
10 minutes of rest is suggested for every 30 to 40 minutes of use.
- Cold-press twin gear juicer with 82 RPM
- Dual-stage juicing with continuous pulp ejection
- Juices a wide range of fruit, veg and herbs
- Precision engineering and high quality construction
- 3 HP motor for efficient performance
- Extremely sturdy materials (all stainless steel body and parts)
- Safety features for peace of mind
- Increase versatility with extra attachments
|Voltage||230 V / 50 Hz|
|Feeding Chute Size||43 mm|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||49.5 x 19.7 x 26.7 cm|
|Motor||3 HP with automatic heat sensor|
|Recommended usage||30 to 40 mn, 10 mn rest|
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|What's in the box||Juicer | Wooden Pusher | Cleaning Brush | Screen Cleaning Knife | Power Cord | Juice Tub | Pulp Collector|
10 year Australian warranty (motor), 1 year (parts) (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia).
Click here for our Angel Juicers troubleshooting tips.