Acuneeds TDP Far-infrared Heat Dual Head Floor LampCQ32
The Acuneeds TDP Dual Head Floor Lamp is a medical device registered with the Australian TGA. Used by many physical therapists for nearly two decades, it assists the body's healing process and helps alleviate aches and pains.
TDP Far-infrared lamps can be used easily at home on a variety of ailments.
Special electromagnetic spectrum
TDP is an acronym for 'Teding Diancibo Pu', which translated means 'special electromagnetic spectrum'. In China, Korea and Norway, nearly 200 hospitals and universities have conducted extensive research on the benefits of TDP Mineral Lamp therapy.
How TDP technology works
TDP lamps project a narrow band of Far-infrared rays that are specifically suited to subsurface penetration of the problem areas of the human body. This promotes localised warmth and comfort, as well as deep thermal penetration.
Far-infrared treatment via TDP lamp therapy has been proven to promote blood circulation, improve microcirculation and promote tissue growth.
You can view the Acuneeds lamps' entry on the ARTG (Australian Register for Therapeutic Goods) here.
The CQ-32 model is the same as the CQ-27 Small Head Lamp, but has two heads so two parts of the body can be treated at once.
- Expose the troubled part of the body or the relevant acupuncture point directly toward lamp head at a distance of 20 to 30cm.
Treatment time length:
- 30 to 60 minutes each time, 1 or 2 times a day (7 to 10 days is a typical course of treatment).
The manufacturer advises that TDP lamps when positioned approximately 30.5 cm (12 inches) from the body emit far infrared rays which penetrate approximately 7.5 cm (3 inches) into the body.
- Award-winning design
- Can treat two areas of the body or two patients at the same time
- Flexible multi-positional arms
- Safety cage over plate for protection against heat and accidental damage
- Compliance with all Australian electrical and therapy safety standards
- Normal domestic three pin socket
- Far Infra-red range: 2-50 micrometres wave length
- Replaceable 125 mm mineral plate head with an estimated life of 1000 hours
|Voltage||240 V / 50 Hz|
|Plate lifespan||Approx. 1,000 hours|
|Far-infrared range||2-50 micrometres wave length|
|Warm-up time||Approx. 5 mn|
|Timer||0 to 60 mn|
|Treatment distance range||20 to 30 cm, at discretion of patient|
|Temperature||Approx. 20 cm from lamp head: 45ºC / Approx. 25.5 cm from lamp head: 43ºC / Approx. 30.5 cm from lamp head: 41ºC|
|Entry # on ARTG||147175|
12 month guarantee on parts and labour (supported by a warranty and repair centre located in Victoria, Australia). Please note that the TDP heating element and mineral plate are consumable and are not replaceable under warranty.