1: Ordering & payments
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Is it safe to shop online with Echolife?
- I tried to check out with Paypal but an error message came up - what happened?
- How do I use my Echolife Coupon Code/Gift voucher?
- Do you carry a specific product or brand? Can you order a product in for me?
- I want to know if a specific product is right for me, can you give me some advice?
- The item I want is marked Out of Stock - what can I do?
- I've seen the product I want for a cheaper price on another website - do you price-match?
- Can I leave delivery instructions when I place my order?
- I need to change an order I’ve just placed, what do I do?
- Can I cancel an order I've just placed?
- Do you offer gift wrapping?
- Do you wholesale?
- How quickly will you ship my order?
- When will my order arrive?
- Who do you ship with?
- How can I track the delivery of my order?
- I may not be home to receive my order, can you leave it at my front door?
- Can the delivery company call me before they deliver?
- I haven't received my order - can you tell me where it is?
- I received the wrong item - what do I do?
- My order was damaged in transit - what do I do?
- Do you ship internationally?
- Are there any benefits to creating a customer account with Echolife?
- I am having problems logging into my account - what can I do?
- I want to log in and have forgotten my password - what can I do?
4: Returns & exchanges
- I want to return something - what do I do?
- Do I have to pay for shipping if I want to return something?
- How long does it take to receive a refund?
- I want to exchange an item - can I do this?
5: Product troubleshooting
1: Ordering & payments
1. What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept payment by credit cards (Visa and Master Card), Paypal, Direct Deposit, Money Order and Cheque.
We currently don't accept American Express or Diners Club cards.
Please submit your payment to:
Echolife Australia P/L BSB: 033 018 Acct. #: 181 023
Please indicate your name and order number in the bank deposit information at the time of payment. Your order number will be emailed to you immediately after you place your order. If you do not receive an email order confirmation, please email us at email@example.com, or call us on 1300 60 11 22 - 9am to 5pm AEST, Monday to Friday.
Cheque or Money Order
Please make your cheque or money order payable to:
Echolife Australia P/L Post you payment to: P.O. Box 142, Yarraville, VIC 3013
(for personal or business cheques please allow 2-4 business days for bank clearance)
2. Is it safe to shop online with Echolife?
Yes: it is safe and secure to shop with us. All information you enter on the Echolife website is securely transmitted using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol. We use eWay to process our online credit card payments, a secure PCI DSS compliant payment gateway provider.
3. I tried to check out with Paypal and an error message came up - what happened?
Occasionally Paypal's service drops off and this prevents payments from being processed successfully - our apologies for any inconvenience.
If you see an error message saying 'Something went wrong', your order has not been placed successfully and your Paypal account has not been debited. In that event, please send us an email or call us and we will be happy to assist you in completing your order.
4. How do I use my Echolife Coupon Code/Gift voucher?
Simply enter your coupon code in the Coupon Code box in the Shopping Cart or during Checkout.
Your Gift voucher’s code and secret key can be entered during checkout. Gift vouchers do not have to be used all in one order.
5. Do you carry a specific product / brand? Can you order a product in for me?
We are adding to our catalogue all the time - if you can't find the product or brand you are looking for, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If it's not in our catalogue, we may be able to order it in for you!
6. I want to know if a specific product is right for me, can you give me some advice?
Of course, give us a call on 1300 60 11 22 or send us an email at email@example.com.
7. The item I want is marked Out of Stock - what can I do?
We source and receive new stock frequently - for locally-sourced items, the ETA of new stock is generally 2 to 3 weeks, but for stock that we source overseas it can take up to 12 weeks.
If you don't want to keep an eye out for new stock, you can subscribe to a ‘back in stock’ email for the product you’re interested in: simply go to the product page, click on ’Notify Me' and enter your email.
8. I've seen the product I want for a cheaper price on another website - do you price-match?
Yes we do. You'll need to give us some information about the product you want a price-match for by submitting the form on this page. As a bonus, we'll even send you a coupon for 5% of the matched price! Please note that there are some conditions applied to price matched orders. Just look for the 'Price Match' link on the product page you wish to submit a request for (it's just underneath the product's price).
9. Can I leave delivery instructions when I place my order?
Yes you are welcome to leave delivery instructions, however please keep in mind we cannot guarantee Australia Post contractors will follow them.
If we cannot add your delivery instructions to your order we will get in touch with you before your order ships, in case you prefer to nominate a different delivery address.
10. I need to change an order I’ve just placed, what do I do?
Please contact us as soon as possible, especially if you've placed your order before 1PM - as we ship 90% of orders received in the morning on the same day. Please note we are unable to make any changes to an order once it has shipped.
11. Can I cancel an order I've just placed?
Yes you can - please contact us as soon as possible, as it's easier to process a cancellation before an order has shipped.
If we've already shipped your order, you'll need to refuse delivery or ship the order back to us with our Reply Paid details before we can cancel your order and issue a refund.
12. Do you offer gift wrapping?
Not yet. We can however leave the invoice out of the order if it is a gift, so please mention this to us in your order comments when you check out.
13. Do you wholesale?
Yes, we wholesale our Echolife product range - please call us on 1300 60 11 22 and ask for Judith to discuss our wholesale terms.
1. How quickly will you ship my order?
We endeavour to ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it (we ship 90% of orders received before 1PM on the same day). However this is subject to Public Holidays and peak processing times where we may be dealing with higher volumes of orders. In the event of a despatch delay longer than 2 business days, we will notify you by phone or email.
2. When will my order arrive?
Delivery times vary based on the items in your order and your delivery address. If you have not yet placed an order, please refer to the shipping estimator on the cart page for specific rates and timeframes.
One or more tracking links will be sent to you via email upon dispatch of your order, please refer to these for up-to-date delivery timeframes.
Please note that delivery estimates displayed during checkout are live estimates provided by Australia Post and may vary in peak periods.
3. Who do you ship with?
We ship the vast majority of our orders with Australia Post, however on rare occasions we may use alternate couriers. You will be notified who your order’s carrier is in the shipping confirmation email we will send you once your order has been despatched.
Please contact us if you wish to organise an alternate courier and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
4. How can I track the delivery of my order?
You can check your order’s progress in your customer account in 3 easy steps -
- Log in at www.echolife.com.au/_myacct
- Click on My Orders
- Click on the ’Track’ button on the order you want to follow
You can also track your order’s status directly on the carrier’s website with your tracking number (please refer to your shipping confirmation email).
5. I may not be home to receive my order, can you leave it at my front door?
Yes, we can - unless you ordered an appliance or your order value is near or greater than $100: in these cases, your order will require a signature on delivery. If you aren't home, your order will be taken to your nearest Post Office to await collection.
6. Can the delivery company call me before they deliver?
We use Australia Post to deliver 99% of our orders and unfortunately, Australia Post contractors aren’t able to call before they attempt to deliver. If possible, it might be best for you to specify a delivery address where someone is available to receive your order during business hours.
7. I haven't received my order yet - where it is?
The majority of our orders are delivered within 7 business days - in peak periods or if Australia Post is handling a larger volume of parcels, this estimate can be greater.
If you are still waiting for your order after 10 business days, we suggest tracking it: Australia Post might have attempted delivery but not left a card to advise your order is awaiting collection at the post office.
If your tracking history does not show any movement after 7 business days, please let us know.
8. I received the wrong item - what do I do?
We rarely get it wrong, but if we did, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 1300 60 11 22. We'll give you our Reply Paid address so you can return the item to us at not cost. We'll organise the correct item to be sent out to you as soon as possible.
9. My order was damaged in the mail - what do I do?
We make every effort to pack your items securely, but in the rare event of damage occurring in transit, we will ship replacement goods to you as soon as possible.
To help us lodge a claim with Australia Post, please email us a photograph of the damage. In some cases you may need to ship (at no cost to you) the damaged item back to us before we can ship you a replacement.
10. Do you ship internationally?
At this time we only ship orders within Australia.
1. Are there any benefits to creating a customer account with Echolife?
Yes! By creating one, you can check on your order status, view your order history, reorder products quickly and easily, and create a wish list.
2. I am having problems logging into my account - what can I do?
Most log-in problems are the result of a mistyped or forgotten password - you can go to this page and click on the 'Forgot password?' link: this will reset your password and enable you to log in.
If you still cannot log in after having reset your password, please get in touch so we may assist you.
3. I want to log in and have forgotten my password - what can I do?
You can reset your password by going to this page and clicking on the 'Forgot password?' link.
4: Returns & exchanges
1: I want to return something - what do I do?
We offer your choice of a full refund or store credit for change of mind returns within 14 days of delivery, providing the items you are returning are unused, in their original condition and packaging.
We accept change of mind partial returns as well (when you return some but not all items in your order, provided they are unopened and unused as mentioned above).
Please send us an email to let us know you want to return an item at email@example.com (remember to include your original order number).
2. Do I have to pay for shipping if I want to return something?
No. We will send you Reply Paid details, so you won't be out of pocket for any postage costs.
3. How long does it take to get a refund?
We will be in touch to confirm when your returned item has been received and inspected.We usually process refunds within 24 hours after inspection, via your original method of payment.
Please note it may take up to 10 business days for your refund to appear in your bank account, Paypal account balance or credit card statement (depending on your financial institution).
All refunds are made at the discretion of Echolife Australia, please note you must contact us before returning any items back to us. Echolife will not accept responsibility for returned items lost in transit.
4. I want to exchange an item - can I do this?
Yes, provided the original item is unopened and unused. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise an exchange. If you are exchanging for an item that is more expensive, we will have to receive your returned item as well as payment for the difference before we can despatch your exchange.
1. I'm having trouble with a product - what do I do?
We're here to help! Please give us a call on 1300 60 11 22 or send us an email to discuss the issue you're having. We may be able to trouble-shoot over the phone or determine the cause of the problem and suggest some options for you to try.
2. How do I make a warranty claim?
Please give us a call on 1300 60 11 22 or send us an email and mention your order number as well as the problem you're having with your appliance.
You will need to have registered your warranty with the manufacturer, and taken a photograph of the fault (service centres require this to lodge a claim).
If we are unable to trouble-shoot over the phone or determine the cause of the problem, we will send you Reply Paid details so you won't be out of pocket if you need to ship your appliance back for repair.
Once your claim has been lodged, we will follow up with the service centre to make sure it is being processed in a timely manner.