Customers Also Purchased
Heavy duty 'living' juicer
The Omega VRT350 is designed with an Ultem auger and juicing screen - an extremely durable material 8 times stronger than normal plastic, that will provide years of reliable performance and nutritious juice for you and your whole family.
The efficient dual-stage juicing crushes and presses your fresh produce in a process similar to the function of a stone-mill. This minimises oxidation and loss of nutrients - the resulting cold-pressed juice is brimming with 'living' vitamins, enzymes, minerals and antioxidants and can be kept in the fridge for up to 72 hours.
Higher yield and Low Speed Technology System
The Omega VRT350 is built to get more juice out of your hard and soft fruit, veg and leafy greens, wheatgrass and soy beans. Its juicing speed is calibrated at 80RPM, a slow speed that helps preserve the plentiful nutrients your fruit and veg have to offer. The Ultem bullet-shaped auger breaks down plant fibres to extract living enzymes, vitamins and minerals with very little foaming or separation. You will notice a greater yield of juice with a full, fresh taste as well as very dry pulp, which you can recycle into delicious baked muffins or breads.
Durable and convenient
The VRT350 is built with a powerful commercial motor, geared to 80 RPM for slow efficient cold-press juicing.
A Reverse function is built-in to prevent clogging as you juice. Pulp is continuously ejected into a separate container, so there is no starting and stopping as you juice.
User-friendly and designed with easy and simple cleaning in mind, the VRT350 doesn't require any messy clean-up. A silicone wiping blade prevents excess pulp building up on the juicing screen. Simply pour a jug of water through the VRT350 before changing fruit or vegetable and two jugs before disassembling and running the different parts under the tap for quick and easy clean-up.
Omega VRT350 features:
- Heavy duty: Ultem auger and juicing screen, commercial motor.
- Slow juicing: preserves nutrients with low juicing speed of 80 RPM.
- Dual-stage juicing gives higher extraction and yield.
- Less frothing and oxidation than centrifugal juicers.
- Auto-cleaning and Reverse function for increased efficiency in operation.
- Easy to clean.
- Warranty: 10 year domestic and 1 year commercial
- Model: Omega VRT352 (VRT350 designed for Australian Voltage)
- Speed: 80 RPM
- Motor: 1/3 Horsepower Induction
- Wattage: 250 W
- Voltage: 240 V
- Frequency: 50-60 Hz
- Weight: 9 kg
- Dimensions: approx. 18 cm x 22 cm x 40 cm (W x D x H)
- Usage: Exclusive Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for Household and Commercial Approval
- Warranty: 10 year domestic (1 year commercial)
10 year domestic (1 year commercial)