The Ion310 purifies the air with a multi-stage filtration system and a UV LED lamp to neutralise the collected pollutants.
Negative ions and UV technology
The Ion310 generates electrically charged negative ions that attach to airborne contaminants - the particles then become trapped in the filters through an effect similar to static electricity. Heavier contaminants will simply fall to the floor waiting to be vacuumed. Negative ions are a crucial component of healthy air: they have a vitalising effect and promote better breathing health.
The Ion310 uses a collection of filters that contaminants pass through in order to ensure maximum air purity:
- Pre-filter: typically collects larger contaminants, pet and human hair.
- Electrostatic dust collector: using an electrostatic field, it is capable of absorbing microscopic air-borne contaminants 0.01 micron in size such as heavy metals (lead, cadmium), bacteria and virus.
- Activated carbon filter: the pores of the filter are highly absorbent and form bonds to gases such as formaldehyde, benzene, ammonia, VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and other contaminants.
- Photocatalyst filter: coated with titanium dioxide, this filter works with the rays from the UV lamp to create highly reactive ions that aggressively combine and neutralise bacteria and VOCs and lingering pollutants and contaminants released by building materials and household cleaners.
- UV rays: the Ion310's UV lamp kills the different contaminants as they pass by its rays. The lamp effectively destroys the DNA of micro-organisms such as germs, viruses, bacteria, fungi and mould.
Efficient and quiet
The Ion310 is very quiet and can be run at night, without disrupting a good night sleep. In only a few days you and your family will notice the difference and enjoy cleaner and fresher indoor air wherever you are in your home!
- 5 stage filtration
- 2 fan speeds: high and Low
- Economical: consumes only 8 W
- Ideal for children's rooms: built-in soothing night light
- Portable and easy to operate
- Easy filter maintenance: vacuum every three months
- Coverage room size: 10 square metres