Antibacterial and antiseptic organic lemon-scented Australian tea-tree oil helps heal irritation and remove impurities that can accumulate under the skin. Detoxifying peppermint oil leaves feet feeling fresh and deodorised. Australian sea salt is rich in minerals and helps purify and decongest the skin. Organic jojoba oil, squalene, olive wax and butter deeply moisturise and nourish to leave feet absolutely pampered, light and renewed.
How to use
- Make sure feet are thoroughly clean before using Botáni's Detox Foot Scrub (naturally antiseptic Eco-Clear Body Bar or Phytobody Wash are good choices to prepare the feet for exfoliation).
- Wet or soak the feet for a few minutes, and while feet are still wet, place a small amount of granules in the palm of your hand and massage in circular motions the soles of the feet for at least two minutes.
- Rinse granules away with warm water.
- Thoroughly dry your feet before hydrating them with Olivéne Balm or Phytoseptic Natural Anti-fungal Skin Cream to kill fungus and bacteria.
- Massage Olivéne Balm into the feet to nourish and soften the skin.
Regular feet treatments will help remove impurities that accumulate under the skin and will keep feet healthier, smoother and softer.