Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Benefits of Blooms OsteoBlast Absolute Bone Care:
- Helps maintain membrane integrity, vascular tone, and healthy muscular contraction.
- May be helpful for women after menopause, as calcium requirements typically increase.
- Formula contains calcium, minerals and vitamins helpful to maintain healthy bones and teeth for men, women and children.
- Helpful to prevent and treat osteoporosis.
- Concentrated source of 10 essential minerals and vitamins for healthy bone development and growth.
- Contains the highest concentration of Vitamin D3 in a calcium product (Vitamin D3 is the best-absorbed form in the D group).
- Contains 50% of the recommended daily intake (RDI) for calcium in one tablet.
Contains 100 tablets.
How to use
Adults & children: Take one tablet, with a meal low in protein, once or twice a day.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as carbonate)||500 mg|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||12.5 mcg (500IU)|
|Vitamin K (Phytomenadione)||23 mcg|
|Magnesium (as oxide)||110 mg|
|Manganese (as gluconate)||2.5 mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||5 mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||1 mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1 mg|
|Silicon (as dioxide)||7 mg|
- Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary vitamin intake is inadequate.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not exceed more than 500mg of calcium, from all sources, at any one time. Research has shown that, the body can’t absorb more than 500mg of calcium at any given time.
- For best absorption, it is recommended to take calcium supplements 2 hours before or after taking iron supplements.
- Some people who take calcium supplements complain about constipation. The best way to prevent constipation is to eat more fibre in your diet from fruits, vegetables, and whole grain products, as well as to drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day.
- Also, calcium interferes with the body’s ability to use certain antibiotics. Do not take calcium supplements (or eat calcium-rich foods) at the same time as antibiotics.
- Vitamin D is contraindicated in those who have hypercalcemia and those with evidence of Vitamin D toxicity. Dosages of up to 60mcg rarely cause adverse effects; however, dosages of over 100mcg may cause hypercalcemia.
- High calcium intakes consumed on a regular basis may be harmful. It is important to get your daily recommended calcium and not to consume more than 2500 milligrams of calcium per day. The adverse effects of excessive calcium intake may include high blood calcium levels, kidney stone formation and kidney complications.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should not exceed the upper tolerable limit of 3200IU (80 mcg) of Vitamin D.