Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
A study of pregnant women given doses of 25 mg of vitamin B6 every 8 hours confirmed diminished complaints of nausea and reduction of vomiting in all patients.
The use of ginger to reduce motion sickness is also supported by research, helping with symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, vertigo and cold sweats. While the actual mechanism of action of ginger is unclear, it has been suggested that ginger aids in these conditions by having a local action on the digestive system.
Features and benefits:
- Helps relieves the degree of morning sickness.
- Reduces morning sickness symptoms such as nausea and vomiting.
- Safe for use during pregnancy.
Contains 90 tablets.
How to use
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day, preferably every 8 hours to maintain consistent effect, or as professionally prescribed.
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||25 mg|
|Zingiber officinale (Ginger) root powder||400 mg|
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
- WARNING: This product contains pyridoxine, which may be dangerous when used in large amounts or for a long time.
- Pyridoxine-induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.