Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 or above and get 5% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Customers Also Purchased
Free radicals are commonly found in the body and are generated through a variety of factors and mechanisms. Many free radicals are destroyed by the body's own antioxidant defences, but some can escape these defences and result in cellular damage. Studies in the accumulation of free radical damage suggests it can lead to degenerative conditions.
Antioxidants scavenge free-radicals to prevent their accumulation and the resulting cellular damage. Macu-Vision® contains the antioxidants zinc, vitamin C and vitamin E that all play an essential role in defending the macular region of the retina and lens of the eye against free radical damage.
Features and benefits:
- Antioxidant formula based on the Age Related Eye Disease Study* (AREDS).
- Contains naturally sourced vitamin E which is better absorbed and retained than synthetic forms of vitamin E.
- A percentage of the sales of Macu-Vision® supports the MD Foundation.
* Betacarotene has been removed and synthetic vitamin E has been replaced with natural vitamin E.
Contains 90 tablets.
How to use
Adults – Take 1 tablet daily with main meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children – Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)||250 mg|
|Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate 165 mg)||200 IU|
|Zinc oxide (Zinc 40 mg)||49.8 mg|
|Cupric oxide (Copper 1 mg)||1.3 mg|
- Contains zinc, which may be dangerous when taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- May occasionally cause gastric irritation if taken without food.
- Not recommended during pregnancy.
- Always read the label.
- Use only as directed.
- Blackmores Macu-Vision® may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking - zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quiniolone antibiotics, separate doses by at least two hours.