Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 5% off
- Buy 5 or above and get 10% off
Customers Also Purchased
Perfect Protein contains Whey Protein Concentrate and Whey Protein Isolate, high in branched-chain amino acids (BCCA) which are essential for lean muscle growth, toning and maintenance. It provides a full spectrum of amino acids in a profile perfectly matched to the needs of the human body, and its glycomacropeptides (GMP) contribute to a lasting sense of fullness.
Unlike Perfect Protein Chocolate or Vanilla, Perfect Protein Natural does not contain any natural sweeteners or natural flavours, making it versatile and easy to add to any drink.
Perfect Protein is suitable for sports-active people (athletes, weight trainers), growing teenagers, seniors, people with gluten sensitivity, convalescent or immune-compromised individuals, and those on a low carbohydrate weight management program.
Features and benefits:
- Advanced whey protein blend is the sole protein source: no soy protein, milk solids or caseinates added
- High in BCAA (branched-chain amino acids): per 45g serve: 5490mg Leucine, 3159mg Isoleucine, 2353mg Valine
- Superb mixability, reduced clumping and frothing with instantised whey.
How to use
Shake or blend 45gr (approximately 1.5 level scoops or 6 heaped tablespoons) with 250mL of skim milk, water, juice or low fat soy milk.
How to consume:
- As a snack to promote a lean body: blend with berries and water for a low-carbohydrate, low-joule snack.
- As a weight gaining smoothie: mix with whole milk and a banana to make a nutritious, energy-dense shake.
- Before workout: drink at least 60 minutes pre-exercise (mixing with juice or low fat milk) for sustained energy and a head start on muscle recovery.
- After workout recovery: drink within 60 minutes post-exercise with the liquid of your choice to support muscle recovery.
Contains dairy and soy lecithin: soy lecithin is used to instantise whey proteins and is less than 2% of the finished product.