Customers Also Purchased
Are you tired of the poor quality of juice produced by common centrifugal juicers? The Hurom Slow Juicer is different:
The Hurom 300 is capable of extracting up to 50% more juice than most common domestic juicers. Due to its unique design, juices made with your Hurom juicer will also contain more antioxidants, nutrients and vitamins.
Better flavour and superior freshness are the hallmarks of the Hurom Slow Juicer.
Unlike most domestic juicers, the Hurom 300 is extremely easy to clean: to self clean the juicer when changing to another fruit, vegetable or leafy green - simply pour fresh water into the feeder. For cleanup, just rinse parts under a slow running tap for a few seconds - it's that simple!
Hurom Slow Juicer HU300 features and benefits:
- 5 year Australian warranty for the motor (12 months on all other parts).
- Compact size: Having a footprint no bigger than a small kettle, it's small enough to leave out on your kitchen countertop - you'll want to keep it there anyway!
- Easy Operation: Assemble, make a juice, disassemble and clean all in under 5 minutes.
- Whisper quiet: The Hurom juicer minimises the noise by squeezing slowly rather than shredding at high speed like centrifugal juicers.
- Dual Stage Juicing: Juice is extracted through the first crushing stage and before the pulp is ejected, it is then squeezed during the second pressing stage; resulting in more juice, and extremely dry pulp.
- Versatile: Unlike most masticating juicers, the Hurom Slow Juicer will juice soft fruit as well as hard fruit, leafy greens and wheatgrass exceptionally well.
- Easy to use: Anyone who has ever had to push a load of carrots through a traditional auger juicer will appreciate the fact that you can simply drop food into the Hurom juicer and it will do all the work.
- Higher yields: In-house testing found the Hurom Slow Juicer yielded 50% more juice than a centrifuge juicer in half the time.
- Economical: Get the greatest amount of juice from the least amount of fruits. Peels and skins can be also used in various pastries, jams, soups, etc.
- Better Juice: Enjoy more antioxidants, better flavour and superior freshness of your juice and none of the separation that occurs with other juicers.
- New Ultem strainer: the newest Hurom HU-300 MK2 features a stronger strainer.
Awards & Press
- Gold Medal for Best New Kitchen Product at The 2010 GENEVA INVENTIONS & PATENT PRODUCT EXHIBITION
- Gold Medal for Best New Invention, Kitchen Category at INPEX 2010, PITTSBURGH
- Gold Medal for "Best New Invention, Home Products Category" at X MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL SALON OF INVENTIONS AND INVESTMENTS, 2010
- Model: Hurom HU-300 MKII
- Shipping Size (L x W x H): 40.2 cm x 17.3 cm x 25 cm
- Shipping Weight: 8.00 kg
- Motor: 70 rpm Single phase induction motor
- Voltage/Frequency: 230-240V/50hz
- Juicer Type: Vertical single auger
- Approved Usage: Fruits, Vegetables, Leafy Greens, Raw Nuts (milks), Wheatgrass
- Construction: Polycarbonate, Melamine
- Colour: White Pearl or Black
In addition to all the fruits and vegetable juices you can think of, delicious raw nut milks made from many different types of nuts are a cinch with the Hurom 300: simply soak nuts overnight, rinse and place them in the Hurom along with water and your favourite sweetener such as dates (be careful to remove the pips first), vanilla pods (scrape out a few seeds), cacao nibs and cinnamon. There is no need for blending and straining as the Hurom takes care of everything.
The Hurom HU300 Slow Juicer is backed by a full Australian warranty which covers the electric motor for 5 years from the date of purchase. All other parts are warranted for 12 months from the date of purchase.
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers Also Purchased